Why Do Love Horoscopes and Astrology Work?
Why look to love horoscopes for advice? Being in love can be wonderful, frustrating and emotionally crushing. You want to know everything about the person you've fallen for, but area afraid to find out too much. Does he/she love me back? Are they being honest? Will their nature blend with mine?
In Astrology your sign was determined by the position of the Sun at the moment of your birth. As each Sun Sign has certain characteristics it can be fun and enlightening to check the traits of your lover's sign with your own. Some love horoscopes predict fabulous compatibility others not so!
But you don't have to go it alone, you can get help in reading your horoscope and reading theirs too. By doing both, you'll not only have an understanding of how the planetary aspects are affecting your life, but also what's going on in theirs to help you learn whether they're mad or simply introspective.
5 Ways a Love Horoscope Can Help.
1: You'll be alerted to the days when meeting Mr. or Ms. Right is best and when to take caution.
- If you haven't met your soulmate, a horoscope can help. The planetary aspects shown on your love horoscope help to point out days where you're most likely to find the right person or have the best judgment. It also warns you of times when what you might have thought a potential lover could turn out to be a real scoundrel.
2: Horoscopes can give you insight into your lover or potential lovers romantic nature.
- As the saying goes, “you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.” No matter how much you adore your partner's fun loving nature, you might not get over their inability to commit or truly care about anyone but themselves. You can justify, make excuses or do whatever you wish, but someone's true nature always remains. A person's nature eventually wins out.
3: Check their rising sign as well as their sun sign.
- The ascendant or rising sign is their public persona. It's how others see them, including the person they love. The ascendant sign shows how the person deals with life in general. If it's complementary to yours, that's excellent, but you could end up with someone that drives you crazy if its not. Consider the perfectionist married to the procrastinator. Both will end up unhappy unless they can find a compromise.
4: Use your love astrology chart to suspend your hunt for love.
- Sometimes, you have to take care of other business and know the right time to look for a soul mate. Negative aspects in your chart could be preventing you from finding the right person, but it could be a perfect time to move ahead in your career, (which may also include finding your soul mate because of it, when the time is right.). If the stars say not today, pay attention to what you should be doing. Everything works out in time.
5: Learn when there's going to be upheaval and whether you can prevent it.
- If your chart tells you there's going to be trouble in paradise, it doesn't have to mean a breakup if you learn to respect that warning. You can make changes to get you through the tough times and help ward off the largest part of the problem.
You can use your love horoscope for more than just finding love and avoiding disappointment, you can use it to help you maintain a happy and loving relationship for the rest of your life. The future is not concrete and a horoscope only alerts you to the best timing and potential problems in the future. It's meant to be a tool to help you avoid bad situations and find the best ones in your life.
Ask about your love situation with a psychic today.
Are you a Horoscope Junkie?