Hottest Love Numerology Analysis
How compatible are you in Love Numerology? It would appear that love and numbers are polar opposites. But, because all things have a distinctive vibration, numbers in your birthdate and letters of your name have an effect on your love life. Numerology of love offers advice that is specific to you and your prospective partner.
Love Numerology says there are nine categories of people, based on Birth Numbers. Let’s explore these types:
Birthday Number 1: Born = 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
- Tend to marry high school sweetheart, later in life. Creative and dominant lovers. A copy of the Karma Sutra will fascinate 1’s, who are always open to new sexual experiences. They constantly struggle with self-confidence.
Birthday Number 2: Born = 2nd, 11th, 20th, 29th
- Not as into physical relationships; prefer cerebral connections. Once committed to a relationship, they stick like Velcro to their partner. Be aware that 2’s live to please others, yet are ultra-sensitive emotionally.
Birthday Number 3: Born = 3rd, 12th, 21st, 30th
- You’d be safer with a number 3 in your foxhole, since during times of crisis they excel. Number 3 people aren’t as romantic as you may wish, but they make up for it in passion. Career is a 3’s first love, so that you’ll need to be willing to take a backseat to ambition.
Birthday Number 4: Born = 4th, 13th, 22nd, 31st
- It would behoove you not to fall in love with a number 4. They have proven unlucky in love and marriage. Perhaps it is due to their hot-temper or because of tendencies to have affairs. Demand unmitigated honesty or they will terminate the relationship.
Birth Number 5: Born – 5th, 14th, 23rd
- Number 5’s are the beautiful people, who expect the best and usually get it. In their quest for perfection, 5’s ‘audition’ numerous persons before committing to marriage. They like experimenting with different ways of making love.
Birth Number 6: Born – 6th, 15th, 24th
- Nesting and nurturing makes for number 6 contentment. These are the responsible people, who make marvelous parents. Not amiable to ‘criticism’, unless it’s tempered with praise. If you’re looking for forever, look for number 6.
Birth Number 7: Born – 7th, 16th, 25th
- Deep thinkers and truth seekers, 7’s must establish emotional connection with their partners. But find it difficult to trust. They use their powerful mind to visualize and manifest what they want at will.
Birth Number 8: Born – 8th, 17th, 26th
- Ruled by emotions, 8’s are incurable romantics and follow their heart where love is concerned. Loyal to a fault, it can cause them distress, especially females, who frequently endure unhappy marriages.
Birth Number 9: Born – 9th, 18th, 27th
- Hottest of all numbers. Number 9 males take pleasure in extra-marital sex, but don’t get emotionally attached. Lifetime love is not their destiny. Caring and compassionate, 9’s truly will give the shirts off their back to someone in need.
Love Numerology Readings and Reports
Numerology readings for love and relationships
Wiki - Numerology