Six Beginning Steps to Developing Psychic Ability
I’ve said over and over again that we are all born psychic and somewhere along the way, we are taught to not invest or believe in the gift and subsequently, we lose immediate access to it. It becomes harder to tune into. I like to use this analogy: anyone can sing but not everyone is Whitney Houston. To sing, all one has to do is use their voice to string together a series of notes and pitches (whether they sound pretty or not). Anyone can do that. But to master singing where it’s pleasing to the ear, you have control, can match and maintain pitch, readily use dynamics, and employ breath control like a Whitney Houston is something altogether different. Not everyone will have the discipline to practice and train to be masterful. It is the exact same with psychic gifting.
There are those who really do desire to become masterful with their innate psychic gift and below, I’ve put together some starting exercises to develop your psychic gift. While this is not an exhaustive list, it is enough to get you started on the right path:
1. Meditation. Meditation is king! There is no away around meditating. I cannot emphasize the importance of it enough. Meditation is simply the activity that causes you to zone out, kind of like when you are sitting in traffic and your mind drifts away from the traffic and you are on auto-pilot. This tends to happen for me when I shower or take a walk. Find that activity and focus on your breath and letting your thoughts simply happen.
2. Gut instinct. Make sure you pay attention to the gut instinct innate in all of us. How many times have you said or heard it said, “I just had a feeling that…” That feeling is your intuition/gut instinct. Learn to listen to and obey that instinct.
3. Trust yourself. One of the biggest obstacles in developing this gift is trusting yourself. Trusting that you are developing and not making things up. We are all born psychic and intuitive. It is only a matter of trusting yourself when you tap into it.
4. Awareness. Start to become aware of the world around you so that you can enjoy the smells, sights, and sounds that you experience. How close was the sound of that firetruck? How does it smell outside? What color was that butterfly? How big was it? Begin paying attention and become aware in every situation.
5. Journaling. Begin journaling, paying special attention to coincidences and déjà vu events that you encounter throughout the day. Journal things that you dream about. Also, take some time to try automatic writing—that is, begin writing and let the words flow out of you without thinking and see what comes up.
6. Put your ego on ice. That is, let go of the necessity to be right in every situation. Look at each situation as a learning experience so you can be sure you’re learning what spirit would have you to learn in daily life.
Start with these six daily practices and you will see a dramatic increase in the synchronicities and presence/awareness of your intuition in your daily life.
Larry (or ParaLarry) is a psychic medium who has been doing readings for over 15 years. He first amassed his following on Reddit providing low cost readings and since then, he has opened his own website at ParaLarry.com to further share his gift. If you would like to learn more about psychic development, be sure to visit for more information.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Psychic WIKI.
Aug 02, 18 04:12 PM
Searching for a page you want to read on TarotVision.com? Use this SiteMap.
Aug 01, 18 07:16 PM
Let's say you've taken the time to find a psychic or tarot card reader that you connect with and find that your initial first session or two was extremely
Apr 12, 18 10:23 PM
TarotVision™ by Ian Parkin - My email tarot readings provide an easy solution. You make the request in your own time and I deliver a personal email reply within 48 hours.
Mar 20, 18 07:02 PM
Topping the list of the world's best known psychics are these Six Famous Mediums
Mar 16, 18 08:19 PM
You don’t have to know all the meanings of all the cards. With practice, Tarot cards become companions. Start learning how to read tarot cards with the 22 Major Arcana, then move on to the Minor Arcan…
Mar 15, 18 08:30 PM
Hindu or Vedic are the two most often used names for mapping your future in Indian Astrology
Mar 13, 18 06:19 PM
Locating soul mates or just finding positive romantic partners can lead to happiness for the rest of your life. Understanding what zodiac signs are compatible will also help in your quest for best ast…
Mar 07, 18 03:48 PM
All five cards posted on Facebook are revealed here. This is Online Tarot Card Reading Free Spread number 31